That would be remarkable progress and is faster than the claimed speed of Oppo’s 125W flash charge tech that was announced in summer 2020. Well, now it’s time to visit the nearest Xiaomi Repair Center.
- And firmware files anytime if you face this issue, just follow the above steps, and I am 100% sure you will be able to fix this issue.
- The magnetic option is pricier, but it was the better of the two by a long shot.
- To assess the quality of a device’s sensor features, we calculate a score that takes into account all sensor information.
- The internal memory of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 (6 GB) cannot be expanded.
- But when these switches are activated, two shoulder triggers buttons emerge and snap into place.
To ensure the above two worst cases do not happen, smartphones keep the temperature at a limit by throttling the processor, screen, and battery. The Black Shark 4 gaming phone will receive a 6.67-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, which will support a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The Black Shark 4 Pro is empowered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 platform.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. The battery of Black Shark 4 isn’t removable without voiding the warranty. The model runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chip with a transistor size of 5 nm. With regard to the rest of the daily tasks, the user will not feel any shortcomings, regardless of the size of the application they use.
Getting into what might put you off, we have to start with the looks. The design of the phone is something of an acquired taste because Black Shark logos adorn the back. The phone is also relatively thick compared with many 2022 flagships.